Grades 6, 7 and 8
Imagine a Private Junior High School in Toronto...
Where everyone cares about the welfare of your child; where fundamental learning skills are valued and rigorously taught; where the dream of academic success comes true. That school exists, and you just found it!
Small class sizes are a key feature of our school’s success. Our FT group size does not exceed 9. Here are some key benefits of our smaller groups:
- More time spent on learning skills and course content
- Enhanced personalized instruction
- Effective implementation of remedial programs
- Emphasis of interpersonal teacher/student relationship
Daily schedule follows the regular public school calendar.
To prepare our students for high school credit programs.
- Literacy skills are rigorously taught and reinforced, namely, reading, writing (including grammar and creative writing) and mathematics
- Students are taught how to study and are encouraged to read independently (take out use and enjoy library)
- Study skills, work habits and proper motivation are stressed
- Our program also offers stimulating courses such as Geography, History and Science
- Social activities such as fundraising projects, theatre excursions and working on the yearbook committee are also an important part of the program