Grades 9 through 12
Imagine a Private High School in Toronto...
Where everyone cares about the welfare of your child; where fundamental learning skills are valued and rigorously taught; where the dream of academic success comes true. That school exists, and you just found it!
Small class sizes are a key feature of our school’s success. Our FT group size does not exceed 9. Here are some key benefits of our smaller groups:
- More time spent on learning skills and course content
- Enhanced personalized instruction
- Effective implementation of remedial programs
- Emphasis of interpersonal teacher/student relationship
Semester System (five-month term). Students may take a maximum of four credits per semester.
- To help our students obtain an Ontario Secondary School Diploma
- To prepare our students for re-integration into the public or private school system
- To assist and encourage our students to continue In either Post-Secondary education or vocational training
- We offer Applied Academic and Open Level courses for Grade 9 & 10 courses;
- We create and offer Locally Developed Courses If required or as needed)
- Course calendars and descriptions are available on request
- We offer University, College and workplace courses for grade 11 & 12
A variety of stimulating and practical courses ore offered. For example. Health ond Physical Education.
We augment our curriculum with activities such as fundraising projects, theatre excursions, and field trips.